The aim of the 360ViSi project is to develop a learning methodology where immersive 360° video and interactivity are combined to make engaging simulation training.
Here are some of the planned results, which will be published here as soon as they are developed:
- Detailed description of simulation training methodology
- User guide on basic production of 360° video
- Digital 360° video tools for production of self-contained Reusable Learning Objects (RLO)
- User guide on procedures for using the digitals tools
- User guide on publishing RLOs produced using digital tools
List of results
User guide for creating interactive 360° video.
Specific needs for simulation tools in Health Education: We have identified six areas.
Review of current literature on simulation training in Health Education.